- This event has passed.
Founders’ Forum with UVANY: Early Stage Investor’s Perspective on Due Diligence
April 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
Want to gain insight into how investors assess investment opportunities?
Investors aim to understand both the potential returns and risks in making investment decisions quickly. Join us for a live demonstration of initial due diligence between an investor and an entrepreneur.
- insight into how investors approach opportunities
- perspective on what investors need to see and hear and to move forward on investment decisions
- opportunity to network with investors, advisors and entrepreneurs
Joe Dickson, veteran startup founder, will pitch Pelitex’s unique nanomaterial-based technology company to Marnie LaVigne, founder of LaunchNY and member of the Buffalo Angel Network. She invested in Pelitex in December 2016. The dynamic exchange will provide visibility into the investment decision-making process.
5pm – Registration & Networking
6pm – UVANY Welcome
– What to prepare for as an early stage company, Harris Beach
– Company pitch by Joe Dickson, Pelitex
– Initial due diligence with Marnie LaVigne, LaunchNY and Buffalo Angels
7pm – Networking
High Tech Rochester is hosting UVANY at the new co-working BetaSpace in the heart of downtown Rochester.
Tickets are $40 until 4/10, then increase to $50. Members pay $30 before 4/10. Entrepreneurs get a 50% discount. Please contact us for the discount code. Want to join UVANY? Membership starts at $250 and your first event is free!