- This event has passed.
How to Take Advantage of Changes to the Employee Retention Credit
April 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act has been modified and extended multiple times since late 2020. Join us for a free virtual workshop focused on what you need to know as an employer to take advantage of this updated credit.
Presenters from EFPR Group and Complete Payroll will cover:
- ERC eligibility requirements
- Qualified wages
- Interaction of PPP with the Employee Retention Credit
- Interaction of the Employee Retention Credit with other tax credits
- Changes to the credit for 2021
- Calculation of the credit
- How to claim the credit retroactively (amended returns)
- How to claim advance payment of the credit
This topic is applicable to leaders of both for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
Kara Cline, Director at EFPR Group
Austin Fish, CEO of Complete Payroll
Josh Hoffman, Director at EFPR Group
Jim Marasco, Managing Partner of EFPR Group
About EFPR Group
EFPR Group is one of Western New York’s largest accounting and business consulting firms serving clients across the United States and internationally. The Firm was founded in 1960 provides an extensive suite of services.
About Complete Payroll
Complete Payroll is a mid-sized firm founded in 1992 that specializes in Payroll, Timekeeping, HR, Human Capital Management and a few other related services. They work with clients all over the country from a county in Upstate New York where there are literally more cows than people.