- This event has passed.
June Lunch-n-Learn 2: Better Product Definition- Begin with the End in Mind
June 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Creating a new product often requires new approaches and cutting edge technology to capture the market. As the path forward is seldom a straight line, it’s nice to learn from someone who’s “been there, done that!”
- Defining your new product in terms of its intended purpose, audience and functionality is critical to success. How is this done?
- Determining the flow of information associated with the device and any device/system connectivity is a must. What’s the best approach?
- Gaining customer acceptance of your product using initial prototypes and determining any market resistance (including price sensitivity) is required as part of the development process. How can this be optimized?
For a more efficient new product launch, join Sparton and explore various development approaches.
- Dennis Hoffman, Quality and Regulatory Manager and QMS Management Representative for the Sparton Design Center
- Tom Schuhmacher, Software Engineering Manager at the Sparton Design Center.
Parking is available in both the Mortimer Street Garage and the St. Joseph’s Garage. The skyway from the Mortimer Street Garage is closed, so you if you park there, you will need to walk or take the elevator to street level, cross the street, and enter Sibley Square on the ground floor. Take the elevator, stairs, or escalator to the third floor. The skyway from the St. Joseph’s Garage is still open for use. The HTR BetaSpace is located on the East Main Street side of the Sibley Building- look for the HTR window decals and you’ll know you’ve found it!