- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn: Designing for the Best Customer Experience
October 29, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
By keeping design in mind in the early stages of a business, a company can save tens of thousands of dollars on development costs. Members of the BZDesign team will lead this Lunch and Learn on the importance of the iterative design and discovery phases of product development, and how understanding your user can help you build a better product.
How design can help you successfully launch your next product:
- Product is better suited for your customer (based on customer discovery)
- Decreased engineering and manufacturing costs
- Increased speed to market
- Increased value of product
- Recognition of product through media outlets and product competitions
This workshop includes a tour of the NextCorps Prototyping / Fabrication Lab. Lunch will be provided.
NextCorps clients: Contact us about a special discount code at email@example.com.