- This event has passed.
Succeeding at SBIR/STTR Grants
April 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
- Strategies for improving proposal funding success rates
- Key components of winning SBIR/STTR proposals
- Common barriers to SBIR/STTR success and approaches to overcome them
- Illustrative case studies that demonstrate how companies produce winning proposals
- About a new “Phase Zero” program from the National Science Foundation
- Tips for communicating directly with SBIR/STTR program officers to improve odds of success
Kirk Macolini, Founder& President, InteliSpark
InteliSpark is a hands-on business development consulting firm specializing in securing non-dilutive funding for start-ups through the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), and other government research funding programs.
Panel presentation by SBIR awardees in our region
Tom Schryver, UNY-iCorps/Cornell University
Fee includes printed materials and lunch