- This event has passed.
Transforming Rochester into a Powerful Digital Health Ecosystem
February 9, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$40
How can we transform Rochester into a national leader in the exponentially growing digital health market, which is expected to be worth more than $32Billion over the next decade? This is not something that can be done in isolation by the Local or State Government, Universities, Investment Community, Private Sector or the Providers. It’s going to require a strong collaboration between all these entities. Partnering local health systems such as University of Rochester and Rochester Regional Health with the thriving startup community in Rochester and the state & local government to pilot initiatives in our own backyard is one such example of the collaboration. Join us for a round table discussion on the successes to date and how we, as a community, can come together to create a thriving healthcare innovation ecosystem in Rochester that will benefit not only the private sector as they try to get market validation on their products but also the university systems as they try to ensure graduates stay in town as opposed to going to Silicon Valley, the provider community in being able to innovate & create a digital health experience without investing a huge amount of resources and others.
- Aaron Burton – VP of Innovation, Rochester Regional Health
- Ray Dorsey – David M. Levy Professor of Neurology and Director of the Center for Health + Technology, University of Rochester
- Vincent Esposito – Regional Director, Empire State Development
- Rami Katz – COO, Excell Partners
- Al Kinel – CEO, Strategic Interests
- Sujatha Ramanujan – Managing Director, Luminate Accelerator
- Ken Rosenfeld – CEO, eHealth Technologies