- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Accelerate Your Optics, Photonics, and Imaging Startup with Luminate
September 6, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Solving problems in augmented and virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, machine vision, biophotonics, and other fields requires unique skills. So does successfully launching a business. Luminate can help you do both. As the only international startup accelerator focused solely on next-generation optics, photonics, and imaging (OPI), Luminate is bringing visionary entrepreneurs from around the globe together with OPI pioneers and qualified investors to speed innovation and time to market. This support includes $100,000 upon program acceptance and a chance to win $1 million in follow-on funding.
If you’re an entrepreneur who is working on solving problems in these fields, you may be eligible to participate in Luminate. In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The technical, engineering, and support services that will help you complete the components of launching a business.
- How the structured curriculum and reciprocal peer learning environment will help you transfer knowledge into action.
- How Luminate graduate Jason Babcock of Positive Science was able to scale his business through Luminate.
- The criteria for participation and the selection process.
- How to apply by Sept. 24 to be a part of the next cohort.
- Sujatha Ramanujan, Ph.D., Executive Director, Luminate
- Andrew Simon, Client Engagement Manager, Luminate
- Jason Babcock, CEO, Positive Science and Luminate Graduate