Business Incubation at NextCorps
NextCorps’s business incubator supports early stage, growth driven startup companies through education, mentoring, shared resources, and networking. Startups at NextCorps join a dynamic and immersive community that helps them grow alongside fellow entrepreneurs in a collaborative environment.
To join our business incubator at Lennox TEC in Henrietta or at Sibley Square in downtown Rochester, businesses must be early-stage, scalable technology companies.
NextCorps provides programs, seasoned entrepreneurs-in-residence, and shared services to help new ventures advance.
This includes the following:
- Access to Programs: Pre-seed workshop, Customer Discovery, The Entrepreneurs Network.
- Entrepreneurs-In-Residence (EIRs): regular meetings with advisors to set and achieve milestones
- Fundraising Assistance: grants, angel investors, and venture capital
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Monthly CEO round-table discussions
- Access to NextCorps networking opportunities and events
- Coaching, mentoring, and networking from NextCorps staff
- Office hours from local service providers such as lawyers, marketers, and accountants
NextCorps offers the following benefits to startup clients:
- Coworking at a designated desk in the historic Tea Room
- Small, furnished executive offices
- Office suites, ranging from 900 sq ft to 4,000 sq ft
- Access to multiple conference rooms
- Multimedia Center: video conference equipment and seating for up to 50
- Color copiers and printers
- 1st Prototype Lab: 3D printers, laser cutters, and hand tools
- Professional building reception staff
- High speed WiFi
- Coffee and water
- Opportunity for STARTUP-NY (available to Lennox TEC companies only) and Finger Lakes Hot Spot tax advantages