Work your magic alongside 70+ startups and a team committed to your success.
NextCorps startup incubation services provide valuable support to early-stage technology companies, including mentorship, education, access to investors, and resources. Change your trajectory by becoming a member.
- Coaching, mentoring, and networking connections from NextCorps staff and Entrepreneurs-in-Residence
- Fundraising assistance: grants, angel investors, and venture capital
- Monthly lunch & learns, founder roundtable discussions, and client happy hours
- Office hours from local service providers such as lawyers, marketers, accountants, and investors
- Prototype Lab, including 3D printers, laser cutters, and tools; wet labs, and optics and electronics lab rentals available
- Digital media studio with recording equipment and editing software
- Amazon Web Services credits, a 90% discount on Hubspot for Startups, and Google Cloud for Startups
- High-speed internet access included
- Access to multiple conference rooms, kitchen/café with free coffee and flavored water, outdoor patio, game room
- Participation in NextCorps networking opportunities and events
- Access to Finger Lakes Hot Spot tax advantages
- Preferred access to other NextCorps programs and services
Meet Our Mentors
Our mentors aren’t just people who provide support. They’re also the creators of successful companies. They’ll help you chart milestones, anticipate the unexpected, tackle challenges, and keep you on track.