What do investors look for in a company? NextCorps President, Jim Senall, sits down with Don Golini, founder of SANICA Ventures and QED Technologies International, successful entrepreneur, startup mentor, chairman of the Luminate Accelerator Advisory Board, and former chairman of the Rochester Angel Network (RAN). Don shares his criteria when evaluating a company, his thoughts on the traits of a great CEO, and insights into how angel investors look at deals, in Rochester and bigger markets like Boston.
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Round III of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition
- Jim Senall leads next generation of Rochester tech
- Positive Science typifies dogged growth of hardware startups
- Hardware Scaleup Expo to Explore What’s Next for Region’s Cleantech Companies and Manufacturers
- A Former Department Store Evolves Into A High Tech Office Space