What do investors look for in a company? NextCorps President, Jim Senall, sits down with Don Golini, founder of SANICA Ventures and QED Technologies International, successful entrepreneur, startup mentor, chairman of the Luminate Accelerator Advisory Board, and former chairman of the Rochester Angel Network (RAN). Don shares his criteria when evaluating a company, his thoughts on the traits of a great CEO, and insights into how angel investors look at deals, in Rochester and bigger markets like Boston.
- Jacqueline Ros Amable To Lead New ClimateTech Studio
- Governor Cuomo Announces Round 3 Winners of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition in Rochester
- Program will help give climate tech startups a leg up
- Hardware Scaleup Celebrates Accomplishments of Cohort I and II
- 9 Tips About Trade Shows and How to Maximize Your Attendance