What do investors look for in a company? NextCorps President, Jim Senall, sits down with Don Golini, founder of SANICA Ventures and QED Technologies International, successful entrepreneur, startup mentor, chairman of the Luminate Accelerator Advisory Board, and former chairman of the Rochester Angel Network (RAN). Don shares his criteria when evaluating a company, his thoughts on the traits of a great CEO, and insights into how angel investors look at deals, in Rochester and bigger markets like Boston.
- A Playbook for Developing a Sales Culture
- 8 Steps to Thriving in a Downturn or Crisis
- A roadmap for maximizing regional growth
- NYSERDA Launches Two Cleantech Accelerators for Entrepreneurs to Bring Clean Energy Solutions to the Marketplace
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Round III of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition