Dr. Nish Sonwalkar, Founder and CEO of SunDensity, has developed a Photonic Smart Coating (PSC™) technology that improves the efficiency of solar panels as well as electronic devices and architectural glass. He talks with NextCorps Marketing Director, Holly Barrett, about SunDensity’s mission to save the world through improving the adoption of solar energy. Hear his advice for startups around navigating the scaleup process, why Rochester is the ideal place for photonics companies like his, and how the Luminate accelerator has provided critical support.
- Jacqueline Ros Amable To Lead New ClimateTech Studio
- Governor Cuomo Announces Round 3 Winners of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition in Rochester
- Program will help give climate tech startups a leg up
- Hardware Scaleup Celebrates Accomplishments of Cohort I and II
- 9 Tips About Trade Shows and How to Maximize Your Attendance