Dr. Nish Sonwalkar, Founder and CEO of SunDensity, has developed a Photonic Smart Coating (PSC™) technology that improves the efficiency of solar panels as well as electronic devices and architectural glass. He talks with NextCorps Marketing Director, Holly Barrett, about SunDensity’s mission to save the world through improving the adoption of solar energy. Hear his advice for startups around navigating the scaleup process, why Rochester is the ideal place for photonics companies like his, and how the Luminate accelerator has provided critical support.
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Round III of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition
- Jim Senall leads next generation of Rochester tech
- Positive Science typifies dogged growth of hardware startups
- Hardware Scaleup Expo to Explore What’s Next for Region’s Cleantech Companies and Manufacturers
- A Former Department Store Evolves Into A High Tech Office Space