Dr. Sujatha Ramanujan, Managing Director of the Luminate accelerator, sits down with Dr. Milton Chang, Managing Partner of Incubic Management, author of Toward Entrepreneurship, and Luminate Board Member. In part one of a three-part series, Chang describes his professional journey, from his start building the company Newport without any formal business education, to semi-retirement with a hand in five startups. He shares his thoughts on failure, the traits of a strong entrepreneur, and what’s needed to establish an effective, long-term mentor-mentee relationship.
- A Playbook for Developing a Sales Culture
- 8 Steps to Thriving in a Downturn or Crisis
- A roadmap for maximizing regional growth
- NYSERDA Launches Two Cleantech Accelerators for Entrepreneurs to Bring Clean Energy Solutions to the Marketplace
- Empire State Development Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Round III of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition