Dr. Sujatha Ramanujan, Managing Director of the Luminate accelerator, sits down with Dr. Milton Chang, Managing Partner of Incubic Management, author of Toward Entrepreneurship, and Luminate Board Member. In part one of a three-part series, Chang describes his professional journey, from his start building the company Newport without any formal business education, to semi-retirement with a hand in five startups. He shares his thoughts on failure, the traits of a strong entrepreneur, and what’s needed to establish an effective, long-term mentor-mentee relationship.
- Jacqueline Ros Amable To Lead New ClimateTech Studio
- Governor Cuomo Announces Round 3 Winners of Luminate NY Accelerator Competition in Rochester
- Program will help give climate tech startups a leg up
- Hardware Scaleup Celebrates Accomplishments of Cohort I and II
- 9 Tips About Trade Shows and How to Maximize Your Attendance